How is Road Angel adapting during COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Crisis?
Over the past few weeks, the Covid-19 situation has continued to change for everyone on a daily basis.
We are still open online and through our telephone support systems.
We are doing everything we can to ensure our people and the public are safe throughout this time, whilst continuously monitoring the situation and ensuring we stay in line with any guidance received from the government as the situation progresses.
Are we still distributing?
Yes, we have taken additional steps in our warehouse to ensure this is a safe space for our staff to work, by putting the following measures in place:
- Reduced the number of staff working at any one time
- Introduced additional cleaning routines with more frequent cleaning of high traffic areas
- Adapted our working environment to help ensure social distancing is maintained at all times
- Providing hand sanitiser and ensuring all our staff are washing their hands on a regular basis
We are also working closely with our staff and onsite Health and Safety teams to understand any concerns that they have going forward.
How does this impact my delivery?
Due to all the measures we’ve put in place to protect our teams, you may experience some delay’s in our delivery service. We will do our best to maintain our delivery standards to get your orders out to you as soon as possible.
What about our Support Staff?
- All of our Head Office and Telephone Support teams are currently working from home and will continue to do so in line with the Government advice.
To all of our valued customers please stay safe, look after one another and protect the NHS.