This page is under
maintenance – if you experience any issues please call 0330 320 3030
Dear drivers, a small glitch in our server infrastructure is currently causing issues with device
registration for the Pure Touch.
We can only offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and we are working on the fix as
swiftly as we can.
Our engineers advise that the problem will be fixed by next week from when you will be able to register your
device as usual.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and wish you safe driving.
Important Points: Our Website is Currently Undergoing Maintenance work, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
1. If you are looking to register a PURE TOUCH (white Box) this is only done via our Smartphone App – please follow our set up video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4dgxsiyKw
2. If you experience any problems with registering a Halo or RA Pure please simply call our team on 0330 320 3030, they’ll be able to get the device registered and/or subscribed right away!
3. Subscriptions can be very easily purchased online over the phone on 0330 320 3030, subscriptions can be activated or over the phone on 0330 320 3030.
4. If you purchase your subscription online, you must ensure it is activated to your device!
5. Subscription Activation can take up to 24hours
For issues with firmware 2.6.0.0661 please click here.
Highways England sometimes vary the speed limit on certain sections of motorway to steady the flow of traffic and reduce traffic congestion.
Variable speed limits can be set at busy times, in conjunction with a Red X sign or to manage a hazard, broken down vehicle or incident. They can also be automatically triggered by sensors which monitor traffic flow.
A speed limit displayed within a red circle is legally enforceable so if you go over the signed speed limit, you are breaking the law and could receive a fine. When speed limits are displayed, they remain in place until notified that they have ended by using the National Speed Limit sign, or until a different speed limit is displayed.
If no speed limits are display then the carriageway is National Speed Limit. Variable Speed Limit Cameras or HADECS operate within the Smart Motorways and are either positioned to the side of the overhead gantries or in the back of them.