The 10 best sounding V8’s in the world!
Here at Road Angel, we’re all about keeping you well informed about the driving conditions you’re approaching on the road, making sure you’re driving within the limit of the road you’re on and keeping you safe whilst you’re out there in the big wide world.
We, like the rest of the automobile enthusiasts out there still like a nice sounding engine, especially when you’re driving sensibly and we all know there’s not a much nicer sounding block than a nice V8.
So after much research and deliberation we’ve come up with the 10 best sounding V8’s in the world.
Here’s our list, counting down from 10 to 1, what do you think? Have we missed any good ones?
10. Audi 4.2-litre FSI V8 (R8)
9. Jaguar 5.0-litre Supercharged V8 (F-Type R)
8. Mercedes-Benz AMG 6.2-litre V8 (SLS AMG)
7. Ford Shelby 5.2-litre V8 (GT350, GT350R)
6. Chevrolet 6.2-litre Supercharged V8 (Corvette Z06)
5. Aston Martin 4.7-litre V8 (V8 Vantage)
4. Dodge 6.2-litre HEMI V8 (Hellcat)
3. Porsche 4.6-litre V8 Hybrid (918 Spyder)
2. McLaren 3.8-litre Twin-Turbo V8 Hybrid (P1)
1. Ferrari 3.9-litre Twin-Turbo V8 (488 GTB)
Photo Credit - Mircea loan