This page is under
maintenance – if you experience any issues please call 0330 320 3030
Dear drivers, a small glitch in our server infrastructure is currently causing issues with device
registration for the Pure Touch.
We can only offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and we are working on the fix as
swiftly as we can.
Our engineers advise that the problem will be fixed by next week from when you will be able to register your
device as usual.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and wish you safe driving.
Important Points: Our Website is Currently Undergoing Maintenance work, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
1. If you are looking to register a PURE TOUCH (white Box) this is only done via our Smartphone App – please follow our set up video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4dgxsiyKw
2. If you experience any problems with registering a Halo or RA Pure please simply call our team on 0330 320 3030, they’ll be able to get the device registered and/or subscribed right away!
3. Subscriptions can be very easily purchased online over the phone on 0330 320 3030, subscriptions can be activated or over the phone on 0330 320 3030.
4. If you purchase your subscription online, you must ensure it is activated to your device!
5. Subscription Activation can take up to 24hours
For issues with firmware 2.6.0.0661 please click here.
Using a hand-held mobile phone while DRIVING IS ILLEGAL. Police are now using Cameras and patrolling the roads and motorways in unmarked HGV’s and buses, catching culprits in the act. South Wales Operation Tramline started in April to catch drivers using a mobile phone on the M4 corridor.
It was reported that 120 vehicles were stopped, 84 traffic offences were reported, 23 prohibition notices and 15 fixed penalty notices were issued. There were also 14 cautions, with £2,760 in fines raised.
Whether it’s Google Maps or Music? The footage of you with your phone in use is all that’s needed for a £200 fine and six penalty points.