High-Precision, High-Resolution, Universal Reversing Camera -
Universal Compact Reversing Camera with LED Lights for Night - Road Angel RA8200
- High-sensitivity camera with a 129° wide viewing angle and optional parking lines
- Embedded CMOS sensor for automatic brightness adjustment in light or dark driving conditions
- Resolution of 310,000 pixels for accurate and detailed imaging
- Eliminates over-exposed images by removing white streaks caused by direct sunlight
- Compatible with systems equipped with a rear camera input
- Includes a 10-meter-long connection cable
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Camera: 23.8 x 23.8 x 25.5 mm
- Power unit: 54 x 24 x 24 mm
- Camera: 132 g / 186 g (including cables)
- Power unit: 110 g
- Sensor: 0.31M pixels 1/4" CMOS sensor
- Cable Length: 10 m (3 m + 7 m)
- Viewing Angle:
- Horizontal: 129°
- Vertical: 105°
- Power Supply: 14.4V DC (10.8 .. 15.1V)
The High-Precision, High-Resolution, Universal Reversing Camera - Road Angel RA8200 is designed to provide you with clear and accurate images while reversing your vehicle. Its high-sensitivity camera, wide viewing angle, and automatic brightness adjustment ensure optimal visibility in various driving conditions. The camera's advanced CMOS sensor and high resolution deliver precise and detailed images while eliminating over-exposed areas caused by direct sunlight.
With its universal compatibility, the RA8200 can be easily connected to any of our systems that have a rear camera input. The package includes a 10-meter-long connection cable, allowing for flexible installation options. The compact dimensions of the camera and power unit make them unobtrusive and easy to integrate into your vehicle's setup.
Experience the convenience and safety of a high-quality reversing camera with the Road Angel RA8200.
In Phase International Ltd, Space Data Centres Ltd and/or their affiliates (Road Angel) offer returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
At Road Angel we want you to be happy every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items and by law you have the right to cancel the purchase of most items within 14 days without giving any reason. You also have statutory rights where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0330 320 3030, email - firstname.lastname@example.org or post - Road Angel Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0330 320 3030 or post - Road Angel Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.
In most cases, Road Angel will provide you with a pre-paid returns label if the item(s) is defective, damaged or incorrect. If you return the item(s) for any other reason, you will have to bear the direct cost of returning these goods. You may be liable if the value of the goods returned diminishes due to the handling of the goods (except when it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods).
Please note that certain types of items aren't eligible for cancellation or return under our returns policy. You can find out more in the Conditions of Use & Sale.
We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses if the product isn't received in new, unopened condition.
Other Statutory Rights
You have additional rights in relation to incorrect, damaged or defective goods. For more information about these statutory rights, please visit Citizens Advice website at: www.citizensadvice.org.uk. This link is provided to help our customers find out the rights they have where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
If you need to contact us by post, please write to:
Road Angel Group, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom*
*In order to ensure a faster response please phone - 0330 320 3030 or email - email@example.com.
Removal of Personal Data
When returning a product for any reason, you must do so in the exact conditions you received it from In Phase International Ltd, Space Data Centres Ltd and/or their affiliates (Road Angel). In this respect you must entirely delete, remove and eliminate all personal data pertaining to you and/or any third party which may be possibly present in same item, and must de-latch any account possibly latched to same item. You will be fully responsible for any data breach that may occur if you fail to do so. You must remove from the returned product and from the box containing the returned product any item not pertaining to the returned product as originally received from Road Angel. Road Angel will not be responsible for any such items erroneously left by you within the returned product or within the box containing the returned product.
Repair & Service
Below you will find information if you return item(s) to us for a repair, or if a repair is required due to defective or damaged item(s) under the warranty period.
- All returns must be sent to us by traceable postal services with adequate insurance. Road Angel cannot be held responsible for any missing units that have not been returned to us in this way.
- We may not be able to return packaging. If it’s sent in to us in original packaging we cannot guarantee the return of this.
- If your return has a suspected power issue, please return ALL charging accessories.
- We aim to repair your device within 7-10 working days, however it can take up to 14 working days to fully process and return your unit.
- A copy of the Proof Of Purchase is required when returning an item(s) due to defective or damaged item(s) under the warranty period.
- Items which are outside of the warranty period may be subject to a repair cost (see below costs).
- We reserve the right to send you repaired/refurbished stock.
- If your device is sent in with a fault that cannot be seen or replicated, it may be subject to a No Fault Found cost (see below costs).
- As part of the repair process, we may update the firmware to the latest available version. Road Angel cannot be held responsible for any personal user data that is lost or deleted.
If a repair is required, Road Angel may charge a fee if the item(s) are outside of the warranty period, or if they fall under misuse. Please see our Limited Warranty & Conditions of Use and Sale for more information. If the item(s) is subject to any costs, you will be notified prior to work taking place.
Should you decline a repair cost, there will be a charge of £25.00 to cover the inspection and return of the item.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Road Angel guarantee's all repairs for 90 days from the completion date. This guarantee only covers the original reported faults, all other fault conditions will be treated as a new failure and charged accordingly. The guarantee DOES NOT cover damage however caused. Please see our Limited Warranty & Conditions of Use and Sale for more information.
Our Returns Policy was updated on October 13, 2019.