Is something about Road Angel making you unhappy? We're here to help and want to put it right as soon as possible.
We recommend checking out support section of our website or our FAQ first before getting in touch.
We have supporting articles covering a whole range of subjects, quick start guides and frequently asked question that could fix the issue. It's quick, easy and saves you from having to make a phone call or waiting for that email reply.
Can’t find what you’re looking for on our help pages?
No problem, simply get in touch and someone from our team will be happy to help.
Any complaint we receive is taken very seriously, and we’ll strive to find a resolution that will make you happy. We’ll also use any feedback to improve our services for all our customers.
How to complain to Road Angel
1. Please call 0330 320 3030 our team is available Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30. A member of staff will take details of your complaint and aim to resolve this on the call.
2. If the agent cannot solve your complaint on the phone call the details will be sent to a manager who will aim to respond in 48 hours
3. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and a manager will aim to respond within 48 hours.
4. If you are not happy with the resolution from one of our managers, you can send your complaint to higher management. They are contactable at; Road Angel Complaints, Unit 3, Rani Drive, Nottingham. NG5 1RF.
5. Please note directors are not here to speak on the phone or respond to emails regarding complaints. They will be forwarded to department managers. All management are trained to handle complaints to the highest standard and will always strive to find you a resolution.
Resolving a complaint
We'll always work hard to find a solution that works for you. And we'll let you know as soon as we think we have a resolution.
How long it takes to find a resolution depends on what your complaint was about and how you contacted us. If you contacted us by phone, we'll try our best to resolve your issue on the call. If you contacted us by web chat, we'll try to get everything sorted during the session. Web forms and mail complaints will take a little longer, but however you contact us we'll strive to find a resolution within 28 days.